Tuesday 24 April 2012

Little Jar of Inspiration


I was totally inspired by the Dear Lizzy 'Twinkling Lights' patterned paper in the Essentially GoGo kit this month, those jars are just adorable and right on trend (ahem , who has a jar in their blog header ?? ) , sorry I digress. Anyway, while I was feeling inspired I thought it was a good idea to 'bottle  up' some of the excess and store it for the next mojo draught. There are lots of prompts for scrapbook LOs and cards just right to pick at random. It's a Little Jar of Inspiration !



I created a layered label using lots of elements from the kit including the exclusive stamp and design card , the jar also has a label on the front too for extra prettiness you understand :)



I think this would make a great gift for a crafty friend but this little baby is staying right here with me !


Hope you like it ...



1 comment:

Janice said...

I love this Nic - such a great idea :)
x